Saluting Active Military and Veterans with Complimentary Ballet, Opera or Philharmonic Tickets
TICKETS CANNOT BE RESERVED UNTIL 30 DAYS PRIOR TO THE SELECTED PERFORMANCE DATE
The Dayton Performing Arts Alliance, in partnership with generous supporter Booz Allen Hamilton, presents the Military Appreciation Program for active-duty military members, retired veterans and Wright-Patterson AFB government civilian employees in the Miami Valley. Two performances per season (two sets of two complimentary tickets) are offered to military households over the course of the 2018–2019 season—one performance in the 2018 calendar year and one performance in 2019. Additional tickets are available for sale. Ask about military and student discounts.
Performances by Dayton Ballet, Dayton Opera and Dayton Philharmonic are on the schedule.
Tickets are available at Ticket Center Stage, located in the Wintergarden of the Schuster Center at 1 West Second Street (at the corner of Second and North Main Streets in downtown Dayton) or by calling (888) 228-3630 to reserve your tickets.
Box office hours are Monday through Friday, 10 am to 6 pm and Saturday, noon to 4 pm.
One pair of tickets in the 2018 calendar year and one pair in 2019 selected from the listed performance schedule below per military household will be available for pickup in person within 30 days of the performance date. A valid active-duty military, veteran, or government civilian ID must be presented in person.
Inquiries may be made to (888) 228-3630 regarding how many assigned tickets are still left in a given performance for the Military Appreciation Program. A limited number of tickets per performance date will be made available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Military Appreciation Program Performance Schedule
All performances are held at the Schuster Center unless otherwise indicated.
- DPO Sundae Classics: Sgt. Pepper’s: The Classical Connections Edition – Sunday, April 28 at 3:00 p.m.
- DPO Masterworks: Mauceri Meets Daurov – Friday, May 10 at 8:00 p.m.
- DPO Masterworks: Mauceri Meets Daurov – Saturday, May 11 at 8:00 p.m.
- Dayton Opera: Salome – Friday, May 17 at 8:00 p.m.
- Dayton Opera: Salome – Sunday, May 19 at 3:00 p.m.
- DPO SuperPops: Hello, Louis! A Tribute to Louis Armstrong – Friday, May 31 at 8:00 p.m.
- DPO SuperPops: Hello, Louis! A Tribute to Louis Armstrong – Saturday, June 1 at 8:00 p.m.
- DPO Recital Series: Concertmaster’s Choice – Sunday, June 2 at 3:00 p.m. (Dayton Art Institute)
- DPO Masterworks: Mozart and Mahler – Friday, June 7 at 8:00 p.m.
- DPO Masterworks: Mozart and Mahler – Saturday, June 8 at 8:00 p.m.
- DPO Sundae Classics: Mahler: Symphony No. 1 – Sunday, June 9 at 3:00 p.m.
“Booz Allen is a proud presenting sponsor of the Dayton Performing Arts Alliance’s Military Appreciation Program. Every year, Booz Allen employees volunteer their time and services to activities and events that support the military community. Our support of this program, that offers active duty military members, families, and veterans complimentary tickets to selected DPAA performances, is in keeping with the firm’s commitment to help organizations and community initiatives that benefit our nation’s active-duty military and veterans.”
– Rick Holley, Vice-President, Booz Allen Hamilton
“This is our way of thanking our military personnel and their families for their continued service to our great country. It’s also a unique opportunity for military members and veterans who may not be familiar with Dayton’s wonderful performing arts.”
– Paul Helfrich, President & CEO, Dayton Performing Arts Alliance
Booz Allen Hamilton Presenting Sponsor, Military Appreciation Program