These impactful in-school performances give your students a chance to see professional artists up close, ask questions, and sometimes even participate in the action! We create our standards-based in-school performances with specific age ranges in mind so that we can cater to their developmental and learning needs.
Our professionals and volunteers cannot wait to visit your school to give your students a taste of the performing arts; you don’t have to worry about buses or permission slips.
Download and share 2022-23 DPAA Education Brochure! Our online booking form is below. Contact Kara Camfield, Education Program Coordinator, with questions.
- Elixir of Love, Grades 7-12 (Presented with Muse Machine)
- Opera Marionettes, PreK-Grade 2 (Presented by Opera Guild of Dayton)
- Children’s Traveling Opera, Grades 3-6 (Presented by Opera Guild of Dayton)
- Adventures in Sound Ensembles
- Instrument Clinics and Sectionals (Grades 7-12)
- All Dayton Philharmonic ensembles are available for instrument clinics or sectionals for orchestra and band programs. Contact Kara Camfield to discuss your school’s specific needs.
- Orchestra & You (Presented by Dayton Philharmonic Volunteer Association)
We are currently accepting interest for the 2022-2023 school year. Please complete the form below. You can also access the form by clicking here.