Starting November 22, 2021, and in partnership with our venue Dayton Live, proof of vaccination, or a negative COVID-19 test, ARE NO LONGER REQUIRED to attend in-person events.
Masks are still required for patrons ages six and up while in our venues, except when actively eating or drinking, regardless of vaccination status. At this time, food and drink may only be consumed while outside of the performance venue. Upon entering the concert hall or theatre, we require that all patrons ages six and up wear masks during the entirety of the performance.
For the latest information on health and safety protocols at the Schuster Center and Victoria Theatre please visit Dayton Live’s website. If you feel that COVID-19 conditions make it unsafe for you to attend a performance or event at the Dayton Performing Arts Alliance, click the button below to view the ticket options.
Increased Health and Safety at Our Venues
To increase the health and safety at the Schuster Center, and Victoria Theatre, Dayton Live has:
- Installed MERV13 or greater air filters in all air handling units
- Increased the flow of outside air into all our venues. The Mead Theatre is 100% outside air – no recycled air!
- Installed portable HEPA filtration systems (each over 400 CFM and covering 1,500 square feet) for all dressing rooms and other congregating areas backstage.
- Installed touchless faucets, soap dispensers and paper towel dispensers in all restrooms.
- Increased hand sanitizing stations throughout all venues.
- Installed touchless ticket scanners.