The Dayton Performing Arts Alliance gratefully thanks the many corporations, foundations, government and individual sponsors for their support this season. Their generosity, vision and leadership help ensure the prosperity of the Ballet, Opera and Philharmonic and their impact on the Miami Valley arts community this year and for many years to come. Corporate support from local and national companies is essential to the DPAA’s ability to maintain its position as a cultural leader in the Miami Valley region.
Meet Our Community Partners
Contact the Development Department
Why become a Community Partner?
- MAKE DAYTON VIBRANT. DPAA performances keep cultural dollars in Dayton as concertgoers eat-in area restaurants, visit area shops, park in area parking facilities, stay in area hotels, and pay taxes on these services.
- ENRICH THE LIVES OF STUDENTS. Our children’s classroom learning is enriched through DPAA education programs that take place in 260 area public and private schools.
- CELEBRATE QUALITY OF LIFE. The presence of these three great art forms enhances the region’s quality of life, helping chambers and businesses recruit other businesses and employees.
- REACH A DIVERSE AUDIENCE. DPAA offers unique opportunities to reach subscribers, single-ticket buyers, donors, and the Miami Valley community through concert sponsorships and children’s education program underwriting.
- Strengthen and align your brand. Generate high-impact results through tangible marketing and promotions programs while reaching highly desirable, affluent and loyal audiences. Maximize their corporate advertising investment by using a cost-effective alternative to traditional advertising vehicles.
- GIVE BACK AND GET BACK. The DPAA is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, meaning many community connections have significant tax-deduction opportunities.
All sponsorships provide meaningful and measurable benefits and are competitively priced with packages offered by other major institutions and events.
For more information, call Jeremy Davit, Chief Development Officer, at 937-224-3521, ext. 1115, or e-mail him. You may also call him with questions about your current sponsorship.