Do you love the arts, or enjoy meeting new people and engaging with the community?
Or maybe you have a background in dance, music, opera, or education and want to share your knowledge with others. Want to support DPAA in a more hands-on way? Join the EnCorps!
EnCorps is the official volunteer organization for the Dayton Performing Arts Alliance. Volunteers are vital to DPAA’s operations, and through their passion, they ensure that everyone in our community has the opportunity to fall in love with the performing arts.
Potential volunteer opportunities include:
- Welcoming patrons at events and working to ensure that everyone has a positive and meaningful experience;
- Assisting with Learning programs, such as the Instrument Petting Zoo, School programs, and more;
- Sewing in the Costume Shop;
- Helping the Administrative Office to complete archiving, mailings, organization, and more;
- Distributing posters, brochures, and other marketing materials throughout the community.